Monday, February 27, 2012

Musical Monday: What Else Is There?

This is what got me across the finish line yesterday. Here's what you do: run 19km. Untangle headphones while continuing to run. Ignore the pain in your legs. Push play. Listen to this song really earsplittingly loudly. Run a bit more. Watch the 20km sign flash before you. Realise you are nearly there. Remember not to sing along. Beam with endorphins.

How was your weekend? Pin It


  1. Ha ha - there's nothing better than a weekend where your legs hurt from a damn good run. The perfect pain!

  2. Great job! My weekend is lazy...

  3. Well done, although I don't think I could have listened to that track, not my style!


Hello - thanks for stopping by. If this was real life I'd make you a cup of tea and open the biscuit tin, but in lieu of those things, let's have a chat anyway...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...